Eliminator EMF Hammermill
The Eliminator Fine Grind Hammermill is designed to fill the gap in granulations between a traditional hammermill and an air swept pulverizer or fine grinder. The granulation range of the EMF mill is in the 40 – 100 mesh range depending on the product and application.
• The Eliminator Medium Fine Grind Hammermill utilizes cutter and/or impact plates.
• The hammer to screen clearance (cutter plate and/or impact plate) is much closer than traditional hammermill designs.
• Produces granulations in the 40 – 100 mesh range dependent upon product and application.
• Utilizes higher peripheral tip speed than standard hammermills.
• All grinding is done against replaceable wear parts.
• Easily replaceable wear parts.
• Extra fine grind screen carriage for positive seal to prevent leakage.