Bliss Industries LLC, Industrial Equipment & Supplies, Ponca City, OK

Bliss Industries, LLC
P.O. Box 910
Ponca City, Oklahoma U.S.A. 74602
Phone (580) 765-7787
Fax (580) 762-0111

Additional Applications:

Industrial, Food, Wood Processing, Fiber Processing, Rendering



Principle Business

Bliss is a leading manufacturer of processing equipment for numerous industries. Bliss’ primary products are hammermills, pellet mills and pellet coolers.


Pennington Allen Capital Partners, Tulsa, OK


Bliss Industries, Inc. was formed in 1981 by the Bliss family as a privately held manufacturing company in Newkirk, Oklahoma. Over the years, Bliss has developed into a leading manufacturer of processing equipment for the renewable fuels, industrial, agricultural, food, chemical, wood, fiber and other industries. Bliss specializes in equipment for size reduction of materials, the creation of pellets from various materials, and the cooling of pellets and other products. Pennington Allen Capital Partners, led by its principals, W. Lane Pennington and Mark H. Allen, purchased 75% of Bliss in August 2007 and then the remaining 25% in October 2008. Today Bliss Industries, LLC offers a professional management team, a highly knowledgeable and experienced staff and labor force, and the most efficient and highest quality equipment available.

Bliss Industries, LLC

900 E. Oakland Ave.
Ponca City, OK 74601

P.O. Box 910
Ponca City, OK 74602

Phone: 580-765-7787
Fax: 580-762-0111